13 March 2008

[Content Warning] Winston's dog

Sorry: the formatting has been bloody lost when I added the Content Warning - on several posts, and I don't have the time to fix them all so I won't fix any.  

It's morning; - and your point is? It's a new day, things to do! Life to live. Things? - same old things: the go-go-go at work, the struggle to finish yet another hacked round job with bigots pretending to be knights "saving" the job from the problem they ensnared you in to; the housework isn't done - look at the cobwebs, choke and cough on the dust. Life? - a life shared with one who hasn't changed as I have who no longer understands or relates someone who demands and takes for granted the boons I bring. It's morning, and though Winston, with his cigars and inspiring speeches for times of horror and desperation, is long gone, gone and buried on the other side of the world, Winston's black dog is back. © Kayleen White, 2008

No comments: