04 May 2008

[Content Warning] How Can You

Sorry: the formatting has been bloody lost when I added the Content Warning - on several posts, and I don't have the time to fix them all so I won't fix any.  

 I don’t understand how you could do that How can you possibly like that? I think such and such – don’t you? Oft times innocent enough, such seemingly simple sayings, such lack of comprehension, such emotional walls and manipulations, can have sinister import. Such sinister obtuseness, such mental unyielding, such these are the tools in trade of the bigot, the despot, the bully. From spectacular world destroying evil through social cliques who seek mutual support and reinforcement, to reactionary rants, all such evils begin thus: I don’t understand how you could do that How can you possibly like that? I think such and such – don’t you? © Kayleen White, 2008

No comments: