15 April 2013

More photographs ... (pre-2003: part 1)

Bunga Arm (Gippsland Lakes) Sunset

After the Storm, near Frankston
(I actually missed the best shot while I was trying to find somewhere without powerlines. This is a scan of the photo - sorry about the finger marks ... It is NOT a bushfire)

Sunset
(I no longer remember where this was taken - again, scan of the print so apologies for the smudges etc)

Yaringa sunset

Yaringa sunrise

Ninety Mile Beach, late afternoon

Ninety Mile Beach, late afternoon

Ninety Mile Beach, late afternoon


Copyright © Kayleen White, 2013 I undertake these writings and take these photographs – and the sharing of them – for the sake of my self expression. I am under no particular illusions as to their literary merit, and ask only that any readers do not have any undue expectations. If you consider me wrong, then publish me – with full credit, of course :)