21 June 2014

[Content Warning] The Stupid

Ah, the stupidity of the stupid
- "Hey Man" to all
and sundry,
male and female,
too stupid to
notice
any offence.

It's right uyp there,

there with
the presumption
"Of course we all want 
what ever I say 
we all want." 

They're both up there
with those who ignore
"neither a borrower nor
a lendr
be",
and get caught out
with misplace tools
- accidentally, of course,
or ... I forgot.

All of them
they're all up
there,
there with
the chicken
that won't
fly the coup,
and
the dreamer
who let
the dream
die.

Copyright © Kayleen White, 2012 I undertake these writings – and the sharing of them – for the sake of my self expression. I am under no particular illusions as to their literary merit, and ask only that any readers do not have any undue expectations. If you consider me wrong, then publish me – with full credit, of course :)