25 February 2017

Phillip Island and San Remo (photographs)

 I didn't have my usual camera with me, and have tried - with varying success to use post-photo cropping where I would normally use pre-photo zoom ... In any case, enjoy :)















Copyright © Kayleen White, 2017 (where this date is different to the year of publication, it is because I did the post some time ago and then used the scheduling feature to delay publication) I take these photographs and undertake these writings – and the sharing of them – for the sake of my self expression. I am under no particular illusions as to their literary or artistic merit, and ask only that any readers do not have any undue expectations. If you consider me wrong, then publish me – with full credit and due financial recompense, of course :)